Your donations play a critical role in ensuring the success of the Estuary & Ocean Science Center's mission to connect science, society and the sea for a healthy planet. It is especially important in helping sustain our public programs and our student scholarship and support funds. Our students and faculty are conducting critically important solution-oriented science related to conservation, restoration and climate adaptation issues. Training students in scientific thinking, connecting them to the nature of our coastal and marine environment, and passing knowledge on to future generations has never been more important.
Please make a gift today!
- Mail your donation: Please make your check or money order payable to the University Corporation, San Francisco State and mail to:
- Annual Gifts - You can make quarterly, semi-annual or annual gifts to the Center by check or credit card.
- Matching Gifts - You may be able to double your gift if your company has a matching gift program. Simply include a completed, signed matching gift form from your company, along with your contribution. We’ll take care of the rest.
- Bequests - Include the Estuary & Ocean Science Center in your will or estate plan, and leave a legacy for future generations.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts - You can convert highly appreciated assets such as real estate or securities to a charitable remainder trust, receive income for life or a term of years, without incurring capital gains tax when the asset is sold. When the trust terminates, the remainder will benefit the Estuary & Ocean Science Center for years to come.