Your donations play a critical role in making sure our work to connect science, society and the sea for a healthy planet continues. We need your help to sustain the pathways for students to become our future scientists, policymakers, educators and environmental leaders. Please make a gift today!
Science is an essential
During this time of a corona virus pandemic and climate crisis we are painfully aware of how important science is to making good decisions that safeguard our health and wellbeing, including the biodiversity of our planet. Good science is critical for keeping our natural heritage, the sea around us and our communities healthy. We maintain the foundations of science by continuing to support and train the next generation of scientists. Your support keeps sea science afloat!
Student support is mission critical
Scientific training and hands-on research training requires periods of intensive immersion. Whether its an undergraduate research project or a graduate thesis, students need to be able to focus on their research projects full-time during critical periods in their education to develop their skills. Help them focus on their research project by supporting our student scholarship and internship programs. Your gift helps students become scientists!
- Mail your donation: Please make your check or money order payable to the University Corporation, San Francisco State and mail to:
- Annual Gifts - You can make quarterly, semi-annual or annual gifts to the Center by check or credit card.
- Matching Gifts - You may be able to double your gift if your company has a matching gift program. Simply include a completed, signed matching gift form from your company, along with your contribution. We’ll take care of the rest.
- Bequests - Include the Estuary & Ocean Science Center in your will or estate plan, and leave a legacy for future generations.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts - You can convert highly appreciated assets such as real estate or securities to a charitable remainder trust, receive income for life or a term of years, without incurring capital gains tax when the asset is sold. When the trust terminates, the remainder will benefit the Estuary & Ocean Science Center for years to come.